It's been a while since I have updated the site between work, school, and sacred relaxation time. This weekend I got an exporter out to the model / animation file format I plan on using for the Arcanox engine as well as found a friend who is also working on a game engine and collaborated about some design decisions. The electric Go-Kart project is getting a move on.
We got in the microchip programmers and the mosfets last week so this week I will be busy dumping code onto them and testing it out. Right now the export scripts aren't public and I'm only planning on supporting scripts for blender My friend Brian Torres might code up an exporter for Maya in the future. Hope the new year is treating everyone well.